I've spent much of my life grappling with various aspects of human sexuality and its complications. I'm a clinical sexologist now, but at the age of sixteen, I became a pregnancy counselor at a free clinic in San Diego. I performed the old-fashioned lab tests and learned to counsel women who were often distraught or worried.
I've been in practice since 2006, helping a wide range of individuals and partners to enjoy themselves with better sex, richer intimacy, and greater self-acceptance. Should I be fortunate enough to work with you, I offer you my training, intuition, creativity, and whole-hearted commitment to your sexual health and wellbeing. Let me assist you as you travel your path toward sexual wholeness.
Sexology, Sex Counseling
- Certified Sex Counselor through AASECT, July 2012.
- Certificate in Human Services, Berkeley City College, July 2011.
- Doctor of Education in Human Sexuality (EdD), IASHS, Oct. 2011.
- Board Certified, American College of Sexologists (ACS), Oct. 2008.
- Doctor of Human Sexuality (DHS), Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality (IASHS), Oct. 2008.
- Somatic sexology and clinical sexology certificates (included in DHS program), IASHS, 2006.
- PREP® educator training to conduct premarital, marriage and couples education classes, July 2006.
- Certified Instructor (CI) through the National Guild of Hypnotists, Feb. 2013.
- Pain Control certificate, 2010.
- Emergency Hypnosis certificate, 2010.
- Medical Hypnosis certificate, 2009.
- Consulting Hypnotist (CH) Certification, Center for Hypnotherapy, Oakland, Dec. 2008 (formerly Certified Hypnotherapist - CHt).
- Level Three practitioner in the Ipsalu Tantra tradition. Ongoing study of tantra.
- Crisis Hotline Training, 70 hours. Crisis Support Services of Alameda County.
- Doula Training - 60 Hour provisional certificate. Birth & Bonding International, Albany.
- Postpartum Doula Training - 20 hours. Third Trimester, San Francisco.